Beyond academics, the Ball State experience includes a vibrant, supportive campus rich with resources for your social, recreational, and personal needs. Programs and activities linked on this page will help you enjoy college life and stay healthy and safe.
- Make yourself at home. Use the convenient services and amenities provided in campus housing, and enjoy your favorite meals and treats at our award-winning dining locations.
- Stay fit and challenge yourself. Get started in our award-winning Jo Ann Gora Student Recreation and Wellness Center. You can also take an exercise class or play a sport for some healthy competition.
- Join a club or lend a hand. More than 400 student organizations provide opportunities to enjoy a hobby, explore an interest, spend time with others like
you, or volunteer for a good cause.
- Dive into campus culture. Check out the diverse educational, cultural, entertainment, and social events on campus. See a performance or exhibit, have fun at Late Nite, or explore Muncie attractions.
- Know your rights and responsibilities. The Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities and our campus housing policies outline common standards and expectations for everyone in the Ball State community.
- Get help and support when you need it. Professional health care, counseling, safety, legal, and disability services are yours for the asking right on campus. We also offer special services for students living off campus.