Benny Link is Ball State's student involvement system that helps students become involved on campus in over 400 student organizations and explore various campus events. Benny Link serves as the primary calendar for the Office of Student Life and has every registered student organization, residence hall, and living learning community on campus as well as a variety of university departments, programs, and resources.
Resources for Student Organizations and Advisors:
- Access the hours for Cardinal Kitchen, Ball State's only free food pantry for students.
- Benny Link can help you maximize your personal co-curricular transcript.
- Student Organizations are required to accurately update their rosters by September 15 and January 15 each year. After your organization roster has been updated on Benny Link, please submit this form.
- For groups interested in becoming a recognized student organizations, visit the New Student Organizations page.
- Utilize the event marketing by creating events for your student organization which will be highlighted with other campus events and can be promoted on the main Benny Link page by adding a flyer.
- Advisors can access resources by visiting our Resource Library. If you have resources that would be helpful for other advisors, please e-mail them to us to that we can post them for others to view!
- Looking for more wants to engage with the Office of Student Life? Join our Benny Link Page!
If you don't see an answer to your question or would like to set up a training session for Benny Link, please e-mail us and our staff would be happy to assist you. Visit our Web site!