The Office of Student Rights and Community Standards is your point of contact with the university as an off-campus student. If you are a student who moved off campus after having lived in the residence halls, a commuter living at home with parents or other family members, or if you are a nontraditional student living off campus, our office is here to serve you.

Our staff will provide appropriate referrals to help resolve your problems, concerns, or off-campus issues. We also strive to be a source of information for you about the services that are available to you off-campus.  This Web site is a first step in improving your connection with campus life and communicating important information to you. 

Finally, we work very closely with the Off-Campus Student Caucus of the Student Government Association to collaborate on other programs and service. If you have ideas of better ways to serve you, we welcome your feedback.