How to Get the Most from a Tutoring Session
We suggest several ways you can get the most from your tutoring session:
- Come to the Learning Center prepared. Bring textbooks, class notes, past exams, course syllabus, etc.
- Attempt any class assignments prior to your tutoring session.
- Attend all class sessions.
- Use other resources available to you, such as Supplemental Instruction sessions and review sessions.
- Be informed about professors' office hours.
- Be willing to actively participate in your tutoring session.
- Arrive on time. Sessions start on the hour.
- Call 765-285-1006 if unable to attend sessions.
- Register at the reception desk before each visit.
Academic Integrity Policy: Students and tutors are expected to comply with the academic ethics policies stated in Ball State University's Student Code.
The Learning Center
North Quad (NQ), Room 350
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
Hours: Academic Year: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Summer: Monday-Thursday 12 p.m.-4 p.m.