Tips and Strategies
Like many college students, you may need to strengthen your reading and study skills.
Study Strategies tutors can
- teach various study strategies so you can see what works best in your classes
- guide your study sessions so you learn to study efficiently
- provide test-taking strategies and tips
- examine specific strengths and weaknesses in your study habits
- develop your reading comprehension
- increase your reading speed
Tutoring is provided by appointment only.
Contact the Study Strategies Desk!
Jacqueline Harris - Study Strategies Coordinator
If you have any further questions about the Study Strategies Desk, please call (765) 285-3779.
Additional Helpful Links:
-Study Skills Self-help Information
-Study Skills Library
-Study Guides and Strategies
-Effective Study Skills
The Learning Center
North Quad (NQ), 3rd Floor
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
Hours: Academic Year: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Summer: Monday-Thursday 12 p.m.-4 p.m.