1. Do whatever is necessary to ensure understanding of what you are reading or studying.
2. Maintain an interest in what you are studying.
3. Have a definite purpose in mind.
4. Maintain a pattern of attentive work.
5. Transform good study procedures into habits.
6. Ensure that you are rewarded for productive study.
For Online Students - Since so much of your material is visual, you may need to activate more of your learning modalities by intentionally reciting information, reciting out loud, or writing study guides, flash cards, practice tests, etc. Remember to use visual, auditory, and tactile strategies. Click here for more information on learning styles.
Copyright © 2015 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241