How to Apply

The university's Office of Admissions has prepared step-by-step guides for prospective students. You need to fill out only one application, and if you're ready, you can apply now.

If you want to declare women’s and gender studies as your major or minor and have less than 30 credit hours, simply tell your faculty advisor.

If you have more than 30 credit hours, then you will need to complete a major/minor change form.

Women's and Gender Studies
Ball State University
Burkhardt Building (BB), room 108
Muncie, IN 47306

Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Phone: 765-285-5451
View E-mail Address