Architecture Library Course Reserves
Articles, books, videos, and other materials may be placed on course reserve in the Architecture Library. Eligible items may be placed on electronic reserve; all other items may be obtained at the Architecture Library Circulation Desk. Login to CardCat and click on Course Reserves to search by instructor name, course number, or course name.
To place an item on course reserve, instructors should contact Helen Ulrich, Architecture Library Coordinator, 765-285-5857, 3-5 days before the item is needed by students in the course.
Some frequently used books are on permanent reserve in the Architecture Library. These include:
- Architect's Handbook of Professional Practice.
Call number: NA1996 .A496 2008
- Architectural Graphic Standards. 11th ed.
Call number: TH2031 .A84 2007
- Ching, Frank. Architecture: Form, Space, & Order. 3rd ed.
Call number: NA2760 .C46 2007
- Entourage: A Tracing File and Color Sourcebook. 5th ed.
Call number: NA2780 .B873 2011
- Landscape Architectural Graphic Standards.
Call number: SB472 .L26 2007
- LEED for New Construction. Version 2.2, 3rd ed.
Call number: TH880.N48 2007
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment for Buildings. 11th ed.
Call number: TH6010 .S74 2010
- Planning and Urban Design Standards. 1st ed.
Call number: TH2031.P55 2006
- Recording Historic Buildings.
Call number: NA705 .H55