Books and selected manuscript collections from Archives and Special Collections can be found through the University Libraries online catalog, CardCat or The Early Book and Newspaper Finder.
- Try the Advanced Search option in CardCat.
- Limit the location to Archives and Special Collections.
- Refine your search by entering Words or Phrase search terms or entering terms in the Subject search box.
- Remember to write down the call number, the unique number by which books are organized on the shelf.
- Visit us in Archives and Special Collections with the call number, and we'll bring the book out for you to enjoy in our Reading Room.