The Ball State University Libraries' Drawings and Documents Archive is open to the Ball State University community and the public. Researchers will be asked to complete a registration form before handling materials. Items in our collection do not circulate and must be used in the reading room.
- Smoking, drinking, or eating are not permitted in the reading room.
- Backpacks, briefcases, packages, and books are not permitted at research tables and must be deposited in designated areas.
- Researchers should exercise care in handling Drawings and Documents Archive material.
- Please preserve the original order of the drawings and papers.
- Laptops are permitted.
- Do not write on or fold drawings or papers.
Photocopying and Digital Photography
Digital cameras are permitted. Photocopying of small Drawings and Documents Archive materials is permitted at the discretion of the archivist. Photocopying and digital photography are subject to all copyright laws and restrictions.
Archives and Special Collections staff may digitize materials upon request, subject to condition of items and copyright laws. Digitization is provided at a small cost. Commercial use fees may apply.
For more information, please contact Archives and Special Collections at email@example.com, or by phone at 765-285-8441.