Ball State is dedicated to helping you manage your student loan debt level. Therefore, we have partnered with iontuition.
This tool is web-based and provided to you at no cost to help you manage all of your student loans through a single portal.
At iontuition, you can monitor your borrowing level and figure out what loan repayment options are best for you. You can also chat with student loan counselors online or by phone.
Create an Account
Once you register, you’ll get immediate access to a personalized profile showing your federal student loan and grant information.
You can opt to receive loan status notifications via email or text message.
You can even download the iontuition app:
Apple Download Android Download
- loan counselors via the site’s “Live Help” chat feature
- a refreshable dashboard that shows your loan status, balance, payment amount, payment due date, and interest accrual information as well as lender/servicer contacts
- Android and Apple apps that let you take iontuition-on-the-go
- calculators that help you run payment optimization, income-based repayment, and consolidation scenarios
- budgeting tools
- cloud storage for important student loan documents
- a notepad to insert reminders and track conversations with lenders/servicers
- private student loan information by selecting from iontuition's growing list of private/alternative lenders
Learn more about iontuition
iontuition, Inc. a CEANNATE Company