- Make a payment with foreign currency to the Ball State University Bursar Office
- Conducting a wide variety of programs and events contributing to international education and intercultural awareness through educational, social, and cross-cultural programs for the Ball State and Muncie community such as the Friendship Family program, Culture Exchange, Speaker Bureau and I-Fest
- Hosting comprehensive orientation programs for accepted/admitted international students and international scholars
- Academic support for international students through advising, mentoring, program planning and skill development
- Advising and support for incoming international exchange students
- Advising support for nonimmigrant students, visiting scholars, and international faculty and staff
- Training and support for university departmental faculty and staff
- Skilled visa document production for nonimmigrant students, visiting scholars, and international faculty and staff
- Processing of all F-1, J-1 and H-1B immigration requests and benefits such as travel, employment requests, program extensions, change of status applications, dependent services, and transfer requests.
- Providing useful information sessions on various topics including immigration subjects, academic advising and special program advising.