Calculate Funding

Newly Admitted Students

We are required by law to verify that each person has enough funds to cover an academic year of study in the U.S. 

Current Students Applying for Extension

You will need to document finances for the period of your extension.  Scanned copies can be sent by email but original statements must be mailed to International Student Services at Ball State. Please note that funds must be documented for an academic year of study. Students will need to document additional funding for dependents (spouse and children) as listed below.

Please use the information below to calculate the funds that you must document. Also, please review the funding requirements.

Estimated cost of attendance for Undergraduate Program, Graduate Program, and Intensive English Institute (IEI) Program.
International Services
L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Room 102
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306

Phone: 765-285-5422
Fax: 765-285-3710
View E-mail Address