The mission of the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid is to support recruitment, retention, and student learning by providing students and families accurate information and outstanding services to obtain maximum financial resources.
Our goals are to:
- Provide financial aid to students in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain, at all times, the confidentiality of personal information of students and families.
- Treat all students and families with care and respect.
- Provide each student and family with services that meet their individual needs.
- Educate the student about sources of financial aid information by communicating the information through various methods.
- Obtain and maximize available funds.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Lucina Hall, room 245
Muncie, Indiana 47306
8:00 am-5:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
Walk-in counseling hours:
8:30 am-4:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Phone operator hours:
8:00 am-4:45 pm (Monday-Friday)
Phone: 765-285-5600 or
Fax: 765-285-2173 or