View Your Financial Aid Information
Instructions for logging into MyBSU to review your Financial Aid information.
- Using your computer open a browser window.
- Navigate to http://my.bsu.edu.
- You should be presented with a Secure Access Login page. Enter your BSU User Name and Password.
- A welcome page will be presented when you have successfully logged in. If you are unable to login because you do not know your username or password or you need assistance please contact the Help Desk at 765-285-1517.
- You are now logged into MyBSU. From here select the SSB – Self Service Banner Link. This will take you into our secured site that will allow you to view information that is store in our administrative system.
- You should see in large letters Welcome, and below that you will see menus for Personal Information, Student and Financial Aid. You might have other options as well.
- Select the Financial Aid menu.
To view your award:
- From the Financial Aid menu select the option labeled Award.
- A submenu will display. Select the link for Award for Aid Year.
- If you have not selected an aid year yet for this web session you will be asked to choose an aid year.
- If you have not yet accepted the Terms and Conditions for Financial Aid you will need to do that. This can be accomplished by selecting the Terms and Conditions tab across the top of the screen. Review the Terms and Conditions and if you agree click “Accept”.
- Once your Terms and Conditions has been accepted you can review your award on the Accept Award Offer tab.
- If you still have outstanding requirements that impact your eligibility for aid (such as tax transcripts, verification documents, etc), your award will be Estimated and you will not be able to accept the aid at this time but you can review your tentative award.
- If your documents have all been submitted and reviewed your award will be presented to you with the option to Accept, Accept Partial Amounts or Decline. Some awards such as scholarships and grants are automatically accepted for you.
To view your outstanding documents:
- From the Financial Aid menu select the option labeled Eligibility.
- The page that is displayed will show you any Satisfied and Unsatisfied Requirements. For each Unsatisfied Requirement each item is a link that you can click on to either download the form that is necessary or it will take you to the page that will help you satisfy that requirement.
If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to contact us.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Lucina Hall, room 245
Muncie, Indiana 47306
7:30 am-4:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
Walk-in counseling hours:
8:00 am-11:00 am (Monday-Friday)
12:00 pm- 3:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Phone operator hours:
7:30 am- 3:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
Phone: 765-285-5600 or
Fax: 765-285-2173 or