Ball State reviews applications on a rolling basis, which means decisions are made after we receive all your application materials. Apply early!
Applications submitted after the priority deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis. When enrollment goals are met, admission will close.
Dec. 1: Priority application deadline with full scholarship consideration
- Dec. 1: Priority application date for spring enrollment
- Jan. 15: Priority Honors College application deadline
- March 1: Priority application date for fall enrollment
- March 10: Deadline to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- April 1: Priority application date for summer enrollment
- Early April: Confirmed students receive invitations to attend Orientation
- May 1: National confirmation deadline
- June 1: Deadline to apply for housing
Select majors require supplemental application materials and have additional deadlines.