1. Review Ball State's admission requirements.
2. Complete and submit the university application for undergraduate admission and housing.
3. Have your official GED or TASC score report sent directly from the testing center to the Office of Admissions. Students are required to pass the GED/TASC test.
4. Applicants under the age of 23 must take the SAT or ACT. Applicants who are 23 years old or older may not be required to take the SAT or ACT. However, if you have taken either test, please submit the scores to the Office of Admissions.
5. Complete and submit a one-page applicant statement describing the circumstances that affected your academic performance and/or course selection. Outline what you have done since receiving your GED/TASC.
6. Submit a $55 application fee (nonrefundable). For online applications, you will need a major credit card or an electronic check (ACH) payment. For mail, make checks payable to Ball State University.
Copyright © 2014 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241