1. Review Ball State's admission requirements.2. Complete and submit the university application for undergraduate admission and housing.
3. Have your official high school transcript sent directly from your high school to the Office of Admissions. If you’re a GED recipient, an official score report must be sent from the testing center directly to our office. For required course work, see our admissions requirements.
4. Have your SAT or ACT scores sent to the Office of Admissions. ACT test takers are encouraged to take the writing portion of the test to be considered for English placement and advanced credit.5. Complete and submit an applicant statement, if needed. Submit a one-page statement supporting your academic credentials and describing the special circumstances that affected your academic performance and/or course selection if you:
6. Submit a nonrefundable $50 application fee. Online applicants may pay by major credit card or an electronic check (ACH) payment. If applying by mail, make checks payable to Ball State University.
7. Ask your guidance counselor to complete the Guidance Counselor Form (PDF) (including a list of courses in progress) and send the other required materials to the Office of Admissions.
8. Complete your senior year with a strong academic performance.
Copyright © 2013 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241