October 27, 2017 3 p.m.End:
October 27, 2017 5 p.m.Register Here
If you have been thinking about what to do after graduation, consider registering for the Au.D. Information Session hosted by the Ball State Audiology Faculty and students.
Ball State’s Au.D. program trains students to be outstanding clinical audiologists who provide diagnostic hearing and balance assessments, as well as rehabilitation services related to hearing aids, cochlear implants, and tinnitus management.
Individuals who attend this event can expect to:
- Meet the audiology faculty and learn why Ball State’s program is unique;
- Ask current students questions through a student panel;
- Tour the clinic, student learning lab, classrooms, and research labs;
- Receive guidance about the admissions process and graduate assistantships;
- Socialize with faculty and students during a reception immediately following the session!
For more information about the program, contact Dr. Lauren Shaffer, Au.D. Program Director
By attending this session, we will waive half of the cost of the $60 Ball State University Graduate School application fee. Once registered, you will receive more details about this offer.
Register today at the "Register Here" link above! We hope to see you soon.