January 13, 2017 8 p.m.End:
January 13, 2017Location: Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Department of Physics and Astronomy
This event features music from Ball State Alum, Peyton Cox. Peyton composed an album of original electronic music about time called "Pendulum" for her Senior Capstone project in the spring of 2016. It then premiered in the planetarium, taking advantage of the Charles W. Brown Planetarium's surround sound and state-of-the-art projector technology. Join us for an encore presentation of this unique planetarium experience.
- Intended Audience: Ages 8+
- Runtime: Approximately 45 minutes total
- Planetarium shows are free of charge.
- No tickets or reservations are required, but plan to arrive early as seating is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. We do our best to open doors 30 minutes before show time.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the planetarium.
- Children 12 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- The Charles W. Brown Planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, located along Riverside Avenue.
For directions and parking information, as well as general policies, please visit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium website.