One World, One Sky: Big Bird's Adventure
July 29, 2017 5 p.m.End:
July 29, 2017Location: Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Sesame Street’s Big Bird and Elmo explore the night sky with Hu Hu Zhu, a new friend from China. Together, they take an imaginary trip from Sesame Street to the moon, where they discover how different it is from Earth. They will also find shapes in the sky that will help them find the North Star.
- Intended Audience: Children in pre-k to 2nd grade
- Runtime: Approximately 45 minutes total
- Planetarium shows are free of charge.
- No tickets or reservations are required, but plan to arrive early as seating is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. We do our best to open doors 30 minutes before show time.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the planetarium.
- Children 12 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- The Charles W. Brown Planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, located along Riverside Avenue.
For directions and parking information, as well as general policies, please visit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium website.