March 24, 2017 2:30 p.m.End:
March 24, 2017 3:30 p.m.Location: David Owsley Museum of ArtLike our Facebook
David Owsley Museum of Art
Integrate the dimensions of wellness to promote your quality of life, improve personal habits, and achieve balance through guided meditations.
Meet in front of the Amida Buddha (Chinese and Japanese Gallery).
Free and open to the public. Each session lasts approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. RSVP not necessary, simply stop by. A towel, blanket, or yoga mat is recommended.
Reminder: Faculty and staff participating in the Working Well incentive program receive one point for attendance.
Spring 2017 Meditation Schedule:
Led by the Counseling Center:
- February 3 | Coloring Your Stress Away
- February 17 | Showing Yourself Some Loving-Kindness
- March 17 | Tuning-in and Tuning-out: Intentionally Disconnecting from Technology
- March 31 | Guided Meditation for a Mindful Morning
- April 14 |Being Present, Supportive, and Connected with Others
- April 28 | Meditations for Success
Led by Dr. George Wolfe:
- February 10 | Meditation as the 4th State of Consciousness
- February 24 | Entering the State of Non-Desire
- March 24 | The Heart and the Experience of Surrender
- April 7 | The Role of Thoughts in Meditation
- April 21 | Awakening Your Faculties of Insight and Realization
Presented by the Ball State University Counseling Center and Dr. George Wolfe with the support of the David Owsley Museum of Art.