September 28, 2017 11:30 a.m.End:
September 28, 2017 8 p.m.RSVP Online
Contact DetailsMegan Shufelt
RSVP by September 20 for the day’s events at FCSCelebration.eventbrite.com or 765-285-5931.
- 11:30 a.m.–Noon: Grand reopening of Applied Technology Building (AT), Weidner Center for Residential Property Management lounge
- Noon–1:30 p.m.: Lunch buffet, AT 134 and 136
- 1:30–3 p.m.: Alumni/student meet and greet, throughout AT program areas
- 1:30–5 p.m.: Tours of the AT building, the Child Study Center, and the Maplewood Mansion Learning Lab. Tours are available by bus with pickup and drop-off in the parking lot north of AT.
- 2:30–3 p.m.: Break/refreshments, Weidner Center lounge
- 3–5 p.m.: Dramatic reading of the play “Borrowed Babies” and Q&A with playwright Jennifer Blackmer, associate provost for entrepreneurial learning and professor of theatre, AT 183.
- 5–6 p.m.: Fashion show and appetizers, second floor, AT
- 6–8 p.m.: Family and Consumer Sciences Gala, Allégre Restaurant, AT, ticketed event with proceeds distributed to academic programs. RSVP for the dinner at FCSCelebration.eventbrite.com.
For overnight guests, a block of rooms has been reserved at Courtyard by Marriott, 601 S. High St., Muncie. Call 765-287-8550 and mention the Ball State/FCS rooms.
Have a Question?
Contact Megan Shufelt at 765-285-5931.