Internships are offered during the Fall and Spring semesters. Interns have a variety of tasks, including:
- Staffing the Resource Room weekly during the semester;
- Assisting Resource Room patrons locate materials;
- Using computer resources for career exploration and preparation for tests including the GRE, MCAT, and LSAT;
- Creating bulletin boards and handouts on mental health related topics; and
- Attending a weekly training seminar.
Interns earn credit through PsycSci 479: Practical Experience.
If you would like to get experience staffing the Resource & Relaxation Room complete the application. For more information, please contact Ellen Lucas, Ph.D. at the Counseling Center 285-1736.
Thank you for your interest!