If you’re too ill to eat at one of our dining locations, you may contact your residence hall director or resident assistant to make arrangements for someone to pick up food for you. A form is available at your hall that will have to be filled out and signed by the appropriate hall staff. The food transporter will need to take the approved signed form and your Ball State ID to one of the dining locations. 

To limit students' exposure to flu this season, we ask that if you experience flu symptoms (fever, cough, sneezing, chills, aches, and sometimes diarrhea or vomiting), please arrange to have someone pick up your food for you.  Student health is of utmost importance to us.

If your flu symptoms are severe or you are in a high-risk group, contact your own medical provider or the Health Center (765-285-8431) for instructions.