The Physical Therapy Department is located in the basement of the Ball State University Student Health Center. Physical therapy services are funded by the Health Fee. Students who have paid the Health Fee are eligible for physical therapy services. Enrolled students who were not automatically charged the Health Fee will be required to pay the Health Fee in order to receive physical therapy services.
Scheduling an Appointment
1. All initial appointments are made in person.
2. Please bring your order from your health care provider such as a physician, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant during the hours of 7:30AM-4PM.
3. You will be asked to complete a new patient packet, so allow 10-15 minutes.
4. Once this has been completed, you will be scheduled for your first appointment.
5. Please call 765-285-1106 if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
1. Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
2. You must present a valid BSU ID and other official picture ID (such as a driver's license).
3. Check in at the desk on the lower level room 008.
4. Ask for a parking pass if you drove to the Health Center.
5. Please wear comfortable clothing that allows for movement.
1. Students who come to the Physical Therapy 10 minutes or more past the start time of their appointment will be rescheduled.
The Physical Therapy Department is administered by IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Services.
Our Physical Therapy Department does not provide physical therapy services for students who have third party referrals, eg. workman's comp for jobs outside of BSU, motor vehicle accidents.
Copyright © 2016 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241