Renter's Insurance

We all know that sometimes accidents happen, but it's important to protect our belongings and ourselves should tragedy strike. Renter's insurance is a good way to protect your personal property, like clothing, books, computers, electronics, and small appliances from loss. Students are encouraged to secure insurance coverage through their own personal insurance agent, or locate the services of companies who specialize in offering coverage for college students. Learn more about insurance coverage here

As part of the Conditions of Occupancy, you will need to provide proof of renter's insurance (personal and liablilty) to the University Apartments Office prior to the beginning date of your lease.

University Apartments
3460 North Tillotson Avenue
Muncie, IN 47304

Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday (summer 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.)
Phone: 765-285-5095
Fax: 765-285-2465
View E-mail Address