We take great pride in the Housing and Residence Life staff at Ball State. Our residence hall directors, assistant residence hall directors, and resident managers represent a variety of colleges and universities throughout the country.
They bring with them a high degree of skill and expertise. Most staff members are involved in regional and national student affairs organizations, serve on committees for these organizations, and make presentations at conferences. There is a strong emphasis placed upon professional development involvement.
The daily work environment is one that provides great satisfaction and challenge. If you enjoy making a difference, Ball State University is the place for you.
Why choose Ball State for a career in housing and residence life?
- Work with a highly skilled, motivated, and energetic staff
- Experience excellent supervision
- Achieve professional goals in an autonomous work environment
- Enhance skills in a department that is highly committed to professional development
- Work with Living-Learning Communities and regularly interact with faculty members
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package
- Be part of a department committed to inclusivity
- Live and work with great students and student leaders