Students reside in rectangular rooms and can take advantage of computer labs, fitness rooms, and lounges, along with a variety of services in the residence halls.
Johnson Complex is divided into two buildings: four-story Botsford/Swinford (opened Fall 2015) and eight-story Schmidt/Wilson (closed May 2015 for renovations). Both buildings house approximately 450 residents each and are named after Earl Johnson, who was the dean emeritus of the Teachers College at Ball State and Burris Laboratory School’s founding principal. The complex named for him opened in 1969.
Botsford/Swinford Hall Desk Phone Number: 765-285-5018
Schmidt/Wilson Hall Desk Phone Number: 765-285-5016 (closed for renovations)
Copyright © 2016 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241