The College of Communication, Information, and Media Living-Learning Community is for students pursuing majors in the College of Communication, Information, and Media. Students living in this community can expect an environment that focuses on exploring the different majors and careers associated with communication, information, and media.
Location: This community is located in Botsford/Swinford Halls in Johnson East Complex.
- Participate in community events to learn about the different majors associated with the College of Communication, Information, and Media, as well as student leadership opportunities
- Become involved in radio, television, and print media contests
- Develop leadership and activities (both within and outside of the living-learning community)
- Relationships with faculty, upper-level students (including the academic peer mentor), advisors, alumni, and professionals in the communications world
- Telecommunications (Pre-TCOM)
- Public relations
- Film Directors
Programming: You may enjoy opportunities for hands-on experiences including meeting with professionals in the field, learning from fellow students, and gaining practical experience. This community also connects with faculty and staff members through programs such as the 72-Hour Movie Contest and the BotSwin Cooking Show.
: To accomplish these goals, the Communication Living-Learning Community works very closely with the College of Communication, Information, and Media. In addition, the community partners with other campus departments like the Career Center
and Academic Advising