The Nursing Living-Learning Community is dedicated to students in an academically rigorous program who are considering nursing as a career. Learning focuses more on a variety of issues, specialty areas, and careers related to nursing.
Location: Female students in the Nursing Living-Learning Community live in Wood, Brady, Crosley, and Rogers halls in Woodworth Complex while male students will live in Howick Hall in Noyer Complex.
- Gain a broad perspective of the career opportunities available in the nursing field
- Learn the expectations and requirements for admission to the School of Nursing
- Enjoy activities that deepen the academic experience
- Meet with nursing faculty and professionals
- Participate in tours of health care facilities and listen to speakers from a variety of areas in the field of nursing
Programming: Programs that students may participate in throughout the year includes Preparing for Admission into the School of Nursing, in-hall advising sessions, speakers and panels, community trips to hospitals and clinics, and learning more about the Ball State Student Nursing Association.
Partners: To accomplish our goals, the Nursing Living-Learning Community works closely with the School of Nursing, Career Center, Academic Advising, and University Libraries.