We have a small group of student computer service technicians who are available to assist you in room with the following technological problems:
- troubleshooting both wired and wireless issues
- assisting with wireless connection setup
- assist with the removal of spyware and virus
- report Ethernet jack/telephone jack problems for diagnosis and repair
- mobile devices connectivity or e-mail set up
- game systems settings
To report a problem, please call the HelpDesk at 765-285-1517 or submit a ticket online.
Should you need more advanced services, Unified Technology Support (UTS) offers a wide-range of services to assist students with technology. To request assistance from the Technology HelpDesk, visit www.bsu.edu/helpdesk where you will be able to access the IT Knowledge Base as well as submit a ticket to request assistance. You also may reach the Technology HelpDesk by calling 765-285-1517 or by stopping by the Tech Center in Bracken Library, room 101. Contacting the HelpDesk is the first place to begin, but depending on the type of issue or assistance needed, students may be referred to TechTime.