What if I need something fiixed immediately?

When the university is open during regular business hours and you have an issue that needs to be addressed immediately, call the Office of Housing and Residence Life at 765-285-2333 for assistance. After hours and on weekends, contact your hall desk or residence hall director/resident manager.