Join us for the inaugural Beneficence Leadership Conference!
Saturday, February 3, 2018
9:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., Pruis
FREE for students, faculty and staff
- 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome
- 9:45 a.m. Keynote by Tom Krieglstein, Founder of Swift Kick
- 11:00 a.m. Session #1
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch (free)
- 1:00 p.m. Session #2
- 2:00 p.m. Session #3
- 3:00 p.m. Closing
Program Proposals and Registration
This year's conference has 6 goals for participants:
- Enhance leadership competence
- Further develop communication skills
- Develop skills to collaborate with partners on and off campus
- Assist in developing and understanding diversity
- Understand the important role of multiculturalism in leadership
- Increase awareness of campus resources for student organizations
Consider these conference tracks as you develop your presentations:
- Professional development
- Better together (collaboration)
- Inclusion and diversity
- Leadership (emerging leaders and established leaders)
- Student Organization Development
SUBMIT YOUR PROGRAM PROPOSAL HERE BY FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2017.
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE HERE BY FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 2018.
The Beneficence Leadership Conference is sponsored by Housing and Residence Life, the Multicultural Center, and the Office of Student Life.