Tweet till your fingers fall off! Join the Office of Student Life’s Social Media Committee—Posting Team and you can do that, plus you can put it on your resume! Why not benefit professionally while having fun?
- Tweet from events on campus. This means at least a tweet beforehand, during, and after. It could also mean live tweeting if the situation were to call for that.
- Post on the Office of Student Life Facebook page with similar information.
- BE CREATVE with what you are posting. The Office is looking for someone who can add personality and professionalism to our social media outlets. We are hoping to generate a buzz on campus that leads to more followers, likes, etc.
- Assist the Social Media Task Force with any other delegated tasks.
- Proficiency in Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Willing and able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Availability to attend events throughout campus as well as meetings for the Posting Team and Social Media Committee.
- Own a smartphone or have access to a computer for live postings.
Benefits to You:
- Great work experience opportunity with the Office of Student Life!
- Build your resume! With the importance social media is starting to play on a global level, having something like this on a resume will set you apart from other candidates.
- Fun! Where else do you get to tweet and be on Facebook and call it work?
Interested? Apply now!