As a community partner with Student Voluntary Services, please note the following expectations:
1. As an SVS community partner, your agency/school must be listed in the SVS database. This will allow Ball State students to see the opportunities available to them at your site.
2. Community partners are asked to update their contact information and agency/program description on an annual basis.
3. It is expected that, as a community partner, you will provide supervised, safe environments for the Ball State students.
4. SVS asks that community partners communicate with them on a regular basis.
5. Community partners must make informed decisions about volunteer eligibility based on the limited criminal history checks that will be provided to them by SVS.
Copyright © 2017 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241