Gymnasium is an historic athletic and recreational complex with features that
include an elevated indoor jogging track, swimming pool, basketball and
volleyball courts, and fitness studios. From 1925 to 1963, the Ball Teachers
College Cardinals (first dubbed Hoosieroons) played their home basketball games
Namesake:The Ball family, Muncie industrialists who donated the land that became Ball State University.
Year completed: 1925; renovated in 1979, 1997, 2005
Copyright © 2017 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241