Ball Honors House (BA)

Ball Honors House

The Ball Honors House is the home of the Honors College. It is the former home of two of the university's most generous benefactors, Edmund F. and Virginia B. Ball.

Namesake:
Edmund F. and Virginia B. Ball. Edmund F. Ball (1905-2000), a Muncie industrialist and son of one of the original five Ball brothers, was president of Ball Corporation and a charter member of the Ball State Foundation. Virginia B. Ball (1919-2003) was a philanthropist and active supporter of education, the environment, the arts, and the humanities.

Year completed: 1932; renovated in 2009

Building Directory

Honors College (Staff Directory)
Main Office: BA 104
Phone: 765-285-1024
Fax: 765-285-2072