Lucina Hall is a first-stop location for many
new students seeking undergraduate degrees. It houses the Welcome Center, as
well as the offices of Admissions
and Scholarships and Financial Aid.
It was originally constructed as a women's dormitory but was converted to
office space in the 1970s.
Namesake:Lucina A. Ball, educator and only sister of the five Ball brothers, Muncie industrialists who donated the land that became Ball State University.
Year completed: 1927; renovated in 1992
Copyright © 2013 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241