Marilyn K. Glick Center for Glass is a glass arts studio that supports the
practice of contemporary glass arts. The building features a hot shop, cold
shop, kiln room, studios, and an atrium for displaying student work. Programs offered
by the center are affiliated with Ball State's School of Art.
Namesake:Indianapolis philanthropist Marilyn K. Glick. Construction of the center was supported by a lead gift from The Glick Fund, a fund of the Central Indiana Community Foundation established by Marilyn and Eugene Glick. The couple's daughter, Marianne Glick, is a member of Ball State’s Board of Trustees.
Year completed: 2010
Copyright © 2017 Ball State University 2000 W. University Ave. Muncie, IN 47306
800-382-8540 and 765-289-1241