Ball State students to receive Ed's Warehouse Scholarships
Topics: Scholarships, Administrative
August 10, 2007
Eleven Ball State students will receive Ed's Warehouse Scholarships for the upcoming academic year.
The Ed's Warehouse Scholarship Endowment was established by Ed McCloud, owner of Ed's Warehouse, in 2000 to provide financial assistance to outstanding students in Delaware and surrounding counties and to dependents of former employees of the business, which closed in 2006.
Students may renew their scholarships up to eight semesters provided they maintain an annual grade point average of 2.5 or higher. The scholarships are administered by the Ball State University Foundation and the university's Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Students must apply for the scholarship through the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
New scholarship recipients for 2007-08 are:
- Jordan Doyle, son of Carl Doyle, Middletown
- Scott Coats, son of James and Barbara Coats, Selma
- Seth Konkle, son of Tim and Dale Konkle, Muncie
- Britney Dawn Shawver, daughter of Merle Shawver of Portland and Dawn Leana Martin, Pennville
- Laura Smith, daughter of Tim and Sharon Smith, Selma
- Sheridan Woodard, daughter of Sally Ann Woodard, Winchester
Students whose scholarships were renewed for 2007-08 are:
- Adam Campbell, son of Ned and Robin Campbell, Muncie
- Timothy Jordan, son of Donald and Trina Jordan, Knightstown
- Ashley Moore, daughter of Dea Moore, Muncie
- Ashley Schneider, daughter of Jill Schneider, Farmland
- Brittani Smith, daughter of Robert and Angela Smith, Muncie
Marketing and Communications
West Quad (WQ), room 304
Ball State University
Muncie, Indiana 47306
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST Monday - Friday. For after-hours calls, dial the number below and you will be directed to an on-call staff person.