Topic: Student Affairs
September 5, 2007
The Ball State Career Center will present professional development sessions to all students in any major. The programs are in place to help students prepare for an internship or a professional job search. Topics vary with each session.
- Job Fair Jump-Start - Sept. 6 from 3:30 to 4:45 p.m.
- Interviewing Jump-Start - Sept. 10 from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Jump into the Job Search - Sept. 26 from 3 to 4 pm.
Resume Jump-Start - Oct. 16 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Portfolio Jump-Start - Oct. 25 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Interviewing Jump-Start - Nov. 14 from 2 to 3 p.m.
All presentations will be in Bracken Library, room 225. For more information, go to www.bsu.edu/careers.
By Jennifer Regnier