Career Center offers professional development programs for students
Topic: Student Affairs
September 5, 2007
The Ball State Career Center will present professional development sessions to all students in any major. The programs are in place to help students prepare for an internship or a professional job search. Topics vary with each session.
- Job Fair Jump-Start - Sept. 6 from 3:30 to 4:45 p.m.
- Interviewing Jump-Start - Sept. 10 from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Jump into the Job Search - Sept. 26 from 3 to 4 pm.
Resume Jump-Start - Oct. 16 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Portfolio Jump-Start - Oct. 25 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Interviewing Jump-Start - Nov. 14 from 2 to 3 p.m.
All presentations will be in Bracken Library, room 225. For more information, go to www.bsu.edu/careers.
By Jennifer Regnier
Division of Strategic Communications
West Quad (WQ), room 304
Ball State University
Muncie, Indiana 47306
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST Monday - Friday. For after-hours calls, dial the number below and you will be directed to an on-call staff person.