Office of the Provost select six faculty members for administrative internships
June 18, 2008
Provost Terry King has selected six faculty members to participate in the 2008-2009 administrative internship program.
The internship is a one-semester program designed for faculty interested in careers in university administration and is available in fall, spring and summer semesters.
Faculty selected for the coming academic year are:
- Rebecca Pierce, Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Maria Williams-Hawkins, Department of Telecommunications
- Amy Leahy, Department of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Chin-Sook Pak, Department of Modern Languages and Classics
- Carolyn MacKay, Department of English
- Timothy Pollard, Department of Telecommunications
Responsibilities of the internship include assisting with special initiatives and projects, conducting research on emerging issues, writing reports and executive summaries of long reports, attending meetings and providing other assistance to the provost.
By Hillary Tribbett