Miller College of Business honors alumni at annual dinner
Topics: Alumni, Miller College of Business
November 10, 2010
Ball State's Miller College of Business hosted its seventh annual Alumni Awards Dinner Oct. 15. Nine outstanding alumni were honored at this year's dinner.
Randall Pond, who earned a bachelor's degree in accounting and economics in 1977, was this year's Hall of Fame inductee. He is the executive vice president of operations, processes and systems at Cisco Systems in San Jose, Calif.
Awards of Distinction:
• Gregory Arnott, bachelor's degree, accounting, 1980, partner and regional accounting director, BKD LLP, Indianapolis.
• Scott Cotherman, bachelor's degree, business administration and psychology, 1980, chief executive officer, CAHG, Chicago.
• Dave Heeter, bachelor's degree, finance and management, 1983, chief executive officer and director, MutualFirst Financial/MutualBank, Muncie.
Awards of Achievement:
• Carol Abner, bachelor's degree, accounting and geography, 1979, treasury manager, Allison Transmission, Indianapolis.
• Jeffrey Greer, bachelor's degree, management information systems, 1988, master's degree, information and communication sciences, 1989, financial consultant, Eli Lilly and Co., Indianapolis.
• Robert Kaspar, bachelor's degree, accounting and management, 1981, managing principal, The Windsor Group Ltd., Indianapolis.
• Kevin Lansberry, bachelor's degree, finance, 1986, senior vice president of worldwide travel operations, The Walt Disney Co., Orlando, Fla.
• Anthony Schafer, bachelor's degree, information systems and management, 1987, president, Desktop Resources Inc., Indianapolis.
By Chanel Richards