Tickets for ‘A Conversation with David Letterman and Biz Stone’ available Sept. 11
Topics: College of Communication Information and Media, Alumni
August 30, 2010
Distinguished Ball State alumnus David Letterman, host of CBS's "Late Show," will return to his alma mater on Friday, Sept. 17, to host a conversation with Twitter co-founder Biz Stone about social media. The exchange between the late night broadcaster and Internet pioneer is part of the David Letterman Distinguished Professional Lecture and Workshop Series, established by the university in 2008. It will take place beginning at 7:30 p.m. in Emens Auditorium on campus.
Students may pick up "A Conversation with David Letterman and Biz Stone" tickets from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Sept. 11, at the Worthen Arena Box Office. Tickets will be issued to each student with a valid Ball State student ID on a first come, first served basis. Each student is allowed to bring one additional valid Ball State student ID to receive a total of two tickets. Each student ticket must be presented with a valid Ball State student photo ID at the time of entry to Emens Auditorium on the evening of the performance.
Faculty and staff may pick up two tickets by presenting one valid Ball State employee ID from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 11, at the Worthen Arena Box Office. Tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Each pair of employee tickets must be presented with a valid Ball State employee ID at the time of entry to Emens Auditorium on the evening of the performance.
Ticketing for the event in Emens is reserved seating, and audience members must be seated by 7:20 p.m. to retain their seats.
"A Conversation with David Letterman and Biz Stone" will also be telecast live to Pruis Hall. Pruis Hall will open at 7 p.m. Admission is free and open to the public. No tickets are required for admittance to Pruis Hall.
- Students: You must present your valid Ball State University student ID with your ticket on September 17 at Emens Auditorium.
- Faculty and Staff: You must present your valid Ball State University employee ID with your ticket and your guest's ticket on September 17 at Emens Auditorium. Your guest must enter with you.
- Those without appropriate identification and tickets will not be allowed to enter the event.
- Student and employee tickets are not interchangeable.
- You must be in your seat by 7:20 p.m. on September 17. Seats not occupied at 7:20 p.m. will be released to those in standby.
- If you find you cannot use the ticket(s), please return them to the Emens Box Office so that they can be redistributed.
Division of Strategic Communications
West Quad (WQ), room 304
Ball State University
Muncie, Indiana 47306
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST Monday - Friday. For after-hours calls, dial the number below and you will be directed to an on-call staff person.