As we arrive at the brink of half a century. I can't help but marvel at what has transpired here over the past 50 years. Equally as enthralling is contemplation of the possibilities, projects and performances yet to come. The ceiling of what could be is only limited by the availability of financial resources. I invite you to become a part of the "possibility." Please consider investing in the cultural future of our community by contributing to our program.
- Robert Myers, Director, John R. Emens College-Community Auditorium
How to Make a Donation
- By check (made payable to the Ball State Foundation)
- Deliver to: the Emens box office -or-
- Mail to:
Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306
- Online via Ball State Giving
- Select "Special Funds and Projects" from the "Destination" drop down menu
- Select "Emens Performance Fund" from the "Program" drop down menu
- Enter your donation amount to the right and complete the form as directed.