The purpose of the Society shall be to stimulate interest in the educational, professional, and social interests of business and industry, individually and collectively by:
- Developing a wide acquaintance and fellowship among the members of the Association and the faculty of the College of Business.
- Providing a forum for the consideration of problems pertaining to business and industry and requests for services to the mutual benefit of the faculty and members of the Association.
- Taking joint action when and where needed for further improvement of the status of the profession in the field and the professional offerings and services of the College of Business.
- Encouraging high standards for the College of Business and working for the recognition of the importance of business in the social order of this country.
- Serving as an auxiliary arm of the College of Business in:
- Providing input from the business community on what that community views as desirable in graduates and recommending courses of study that would help achieve that goal;
- Being involved in the recruitment of students and funding for the College of Business;
- Serving as a sounding board and advisory panel on College of Business concerns when consulted.
2016 Alumni Society Board:
- Ed Armantrout, '01, President and Alumni Council Representative
- Kelvin Frye, ’82, Vice President
- Tim Pierce,’89 Past President
- David Abernathy, '81
- Nora Bammann '84
- Kevin Dougherty '92
- Michelle Dow,’81
- Ray Ferguson, '70
- Todd Haines, '81
- Jim Higgins, ’83
- Adam Ittenbach,’03
- Jeff Rodewald, ’76
- Cory Spaulding, '06 MBA '09
- Chelsea Kulesa, Student Representative
Jen Bott, dean, Miller College of Business
Sushil Sharma, associate dean, Miller College of Business
Tammy Estep, director, external relations, Miller College of Business
Jen Goins, associate vice president, Strategic Engagement and Communications (SEC)
Sue Taylor, Director of Alumni Engagement Collegiate and Affinity Groups
Alanna Lewis, Alumni Engagement Coordinator
MCOB Alumni Awards Program
Business Alumni Receptions
Cardinal Business Forum
|Join us on