Ball State University students, faculty and staff may reserve a variety of comfortable study and meeting rooms for collaborative study, learning, meetings, and small conferences.
- Study Rooms: Ideal for individual and group study sessions or small meetings.
- Educational Technology and Resources Rooms: Uses include training sessions, presentations, departmental meetings, and class sessions when using Bracken Library resources.
- Schwartz Digital Complex: Meetings, presentations, and collaborative group work.
- Computer Spaces: Faculty, staff, and graduate assistants may reserve these areas, featuring between 26 and 28 computers facing an instructor/presenter station.
- Conference/Presentation Rooms: Faculty, staff, and graduate assistants may reserve these areas, commonly used for larger presentations, lectures, and departmental events.
- Scholar Carrels: Faculty members, graduate students, and doctoral fellows may request these lockable rooms.
See our print-friendly Room Comparison Guide to compare features of our study and meeting rooms.
Questions about rooms in Bracken Library? Please contact the Administrative Services Office, Bracken Library Room 218, 765-285-5277.