Graduate Assistantship available January 8, 2018
Responsibilities: Work with the Marketing and Communications digital marketing team and partner departments to create audience-driven websites for the university; create positive user experiences through information architecture, content, and interactive elements (i.e., web forms); provide both highly analytical as well as creative ideas to any digital marketing engagement.
1. Facilitate the production of new and existing web content within the Sitecore Content Management System (CMS) and other university web properties.
2. Assist with the management of the university's Formstack solution, including the creation and maintenance of university web forms.
3. Serve as a customer service point of contact with the university HelpDesk for Sitecore support issues.
4. Under the leadership of the director of digital marketing, collaborate with the digital marketing team and Marketing and Communications to produce audience-focused website experiences.
5. Research and maintain a level of working knowledge on university content management systems (CMS), Formstack, governance, and other current industry standards.
6. Facilitate collaboration with Marketing and Communications and other partner departments on digital marketing projects.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned by the director of digital marketing.
Requirements: Knowledge and familiarity with content management systems like Sitecore and WordPress; experience in Microsoft Office; working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or Suite; demonstrated ability to write and interpret basic HTML and CSS code. Prefer candidates with knowledge and familiarity with content management systems like Sitecore and WordPress; experience in Microsoft Office; working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or Suite; demonstrated ability to write and interpret basic HTML and CSS code.
Compensation: $4,947 plus fee remission for 20 hours per week during the Spring Semester.
Application information: Please email resume to Brandon Coppernoll at email@example.com.
Ball State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its community. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.