Complete a Student Employment Vacancy Form (PDF) if the job is a new position or if there are significant changes to an existing job and submit the form to the Student Employment Coordinator (LU-220, [fax 285-3757]).
            Complete all information requested on the form.

To repost an existing job (one that is on file with the Career Center), call the Career Center at 285-2440 or e-mail .
            Be prepared to answer questions if the job requires updating.

All on-campus student employment vacancies must be listed with the Career Center. No student can receive a referral for a job unless the position is currently posted with the Career Center.

If the position is other than a regular student position, please consider the following forms:

Graduate Student Position Posting  
        For graduate student jobs other than assistantships

Graduate Assistantship Posting Form  
           For graduate assistantships